Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just my style

The trend of wearing tall patterned socks over leggings with boots and a skirt/dress: I approve, very much so. So artsy and sexy.

The coat, gloves, hat and boots need to happen soon. It's friggin' cold and I keep not having enough to wear. I also realized I avoid neutral colors too much. Part of the reason is that what goes with brown doesn't go with black, or blue, or whatever. But black or green gloves are fine, and I figured out what to do for a hat. I'm going to crochet it with help.

Karaoke is not going so hot with the promotion, and Saturdays are rocky too. I'm thinking I need a huge jump in song selection, as well as more promotion and activity ideas. I think it's time to try ToddB's ideas next. New books next week for sure, and I'd really like to computerize. It's do or die, employees or not.

I just saw some videos by The Pickup Artist, and it totally will change my game. Todd and I should pick a time to try it out. Ooh, the bellydancing scoop is perfect to use as an intro. Tonight at swing dancing I'll try to practice a better approach along with my dance steps. Overall, it's all about confidence, which I really don't have yet for swing. But if I'm secure in what I know and ask her what turns she likes, there's a chance to learn and have it be about her, while showing myself as adaptable and empathic. Aha. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home