Thursday, January 03, 2008

Shopping

I finally ordered some pants for work: Dickies in navy and silver. I still need to hit the outlets for shirts, sweaters, and more pants. I want some black jeans but they have to not look geeky, and I'm not doing the punk-rocker girl jeans.

Boots and a jacket will be tough. Well, boots should be easy enough at Al's, but the jacket is proving to be a challenge. I want it to fit flatteringly and not be too preppy or Highlander dork. It has to look right on an old cafe racer or Vespa to have the aesthetic I want. Some other shoes would be nice, like tweed Vans and some Asics runners. Oh, and real dancing shoes. That girl with the bowling shoes was cute. ;)

Love the Asus 701. I scored "White Blood Cells" on vinyl for under $25 with shipping in a lucky auction. My curtains are half done so I'll put those up soon, along with shelves and mirrors. The new rug is nice but I'm not convinced all the colors will work. They were out of the pillows I wanted for the couch.

I think I'll get a cheap LCD TV, for the bedroom and for mobile karaoke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home