Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Purpose

I'm going to use this blog to keep track of my progress in fighting lethargy. Procrastination, poor concentration, ADD, lack of exercise, they all plague me. Basically, it's being undisciplined and unmotivated. I'm sick of it.

Last night, I skipped class. Normally that's bad, but Sunday I didn't get enough homework done to turn anything in. All weekend I had no Internet, and I was still being a slacker! So after work last night, I got an alternator, did some laundry, worked on homework, and read myself to sleep at a reasonable hour. It was an improvement. I set up a schedule of when I was doing what and reminded myself to stick to it. It seems to be working. Oh, and I actually did exercise: two sets of descended pushups, and two sets of curls, as well as some leg stretching and handstand practice.

Today, I'm doing a bad job of getting work done, but I got here before 8:30. That's a huge improvement. The good sign is that I felt that sense of urgency which had been absent for too long. I'm shooting for 8 tomorrow, and from now on. I'd like to ride the bus with Laurel, that would be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home