Friday, November 16, 2007

coasting

I'm not doing anything new just yet. Well, that's not quite true.

Karaoke starts Saturdays tomorrow. Got a new employee for that; hope it works out. I need to fix my karaoke collection. I'm going to try thinking outside the proverbial box, but still stay legal. Work wants me to do their holiday party on a Saturday so I think it's time to rip my collection to a computer for portability, backup, and private use.

Still behind on school. It's time to get serious about creating better time strategies and habits. I'm reading up on some online resources and new software. Chandler looks interesting.

Poor Kojak didn't get all the cancer removed with the surgery, it turns out. Next Monday I'm meeting with the doctor again and we'll see what makes sense for treatment. It's hard not to notice how expensive this is getting. I love that kid though, and we both deserve a chance at him living some more years of mobility.

No ladies in the picture right now. Probably a good thing. I'm content.

Sunday I'm finally doing swing dancing, no more putting it off. Should be fun!

Oh yeah, I got an espresso machine. Turns out the base is completely detached from the machine. Welding doesn't seem likely to fix it, so I'm going to try fastening it with some brackets next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home