Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I love this town

I got to work late, bad Toddles. Work was low key. Got a promising response from a dating site with an email address, so we'll hopefully meet up soon. And I texted the woman I danced with 2 weeks ago, and she's up for tomorrow night. Sweet!

I still need a fridge, and decided to pack tonight solid: I drove to Standard after work, picked one out, drove back to Hawthorne, and watched Juno. Great movie, some hilarious dialogue and a touching story. Then I scoped out the Hawthorne Hideaway, where Shannon does trivia on Mondays. Interesting place, but not so cozy solo. Everyone was dressed dark casual and the place was drafty. Nice menu, and I had a chicken Caesar. The beer taps were sort of hidden but I figured out later that the have Heffeweizen among others. Made it home at 10.

A great song came on the radio on my way home from there. The people in my life are rad. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home