Saturday, September 20, 2008

Slight Sidetrack

I got asked to do a paid DJ gig playing rock! I don't have to do all vinyl or beatmatch the whole time, but I'll focus on those as much as I can. It happened to be the Saturday after my surgery appointment so I'm going to reschedule that.

I found two interesting ladies to date close to my age at the same time. Tonight is my first with the more indie one, but last night was date three with the other. Awesome concert. I should know really soon where things are going, but it seems like a good change is in store.

Thursday is a good night for the capoeira class with the group I saw at Last Thursday, so I should go there this coming week. Work is really busy, and I am planning to re-vamp karaoke ASAP. Not making a lot of progress with the Volkswagen but I think I'll get back to it soon, after my bicycle is fixed up. The truck is running nicely at least. But I got the motherboard for the CAD computer I'm building, so the container home plan should get under weigh soon. Just getting a permit, web showcase, or LEED application going would be satisfying, and I think a proper SketchUp drawing will get that in motion.

Overall I'd say life is good and promising.

1 Comments:

Blogger HutchDeluxe said...

New appointment: 11/6. 2:45 pm.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home